Loan Payment Center
Looking for a secure and convenient way to pay on your APCU loan(s)? We've got the solution: APCU’s Loan Payment Center, available through APCU’s Internet and Mobile Branch.
We offer several options to make it easier for you to quickly make payments on your APCU loans, whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you. Those options include:
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
- Pay from your APCU account(s) or account(s) you hold at other financial institutions*
- You can even use a debit card to pay**
To access the Loan Payment Center, follow these simple steps:
Internet Branch Loan Payment Instructions
1. On www.apcu.com, log into the Internet Branch
2. At the top of your screen, select “Move Money”
3. Click “Loan Payment” and follow the onscreen prompts
Mobile Branch Loan Payment Instructions
1. Log into the Mobile Branch
2. Select “More” at the bottom of the screen
3. Click “Loan Payment,” then “Make Payment,” and follow the onscreen prompts
Not an APCU member yet? Find out if you're eligible to join!
For more information or assistance, please call our eServices Department at (404) 768-4126 or toll-free at (800) 849-8431 during regular business hours.
*For loan payments made from another financial institution, please review the External Loan Payments Service Agreement.
**Recurring payments cannot be set up using a debit card.