Online Bill Payment Service
With APCU's free* online Bill Pay and Presentment service, you'll never have to worry about making a late payment or forgetting to make a payment again! We make it easy to pay just about any bill: utilities, loans, even a doctor or daycare center.
- Unlimited transactions every month
- One-time and recurring payment options
- At-a-glance status for every payee
- Option to track how much you paid on past bills
- Safe and secure
- Accessible through our online and mobile branches
Signing up for our free online Bill Pay and Presentment service is fast and easy. The only requirements are that you must be 18 years of age or better, have an APCU checking account and be enrolled in online banking.
- Log into Internet Branch
- Click the Bill Payment icon
- Complete and submit the application
Typically, within one business day of signing up, you will receive a message that your Bill Pay and Presentment service has been activated.
To learn more, watch our demo video.
Not an APCU member yet? Find out if you're eligible to join!
For more information or assistance, please call our eServices Department at (404) 768-4126 or toll free at (800) 849-8431 during regular business hours.
* Third party internet service provider fees may apply. There is a $32 fee for stop payment transactions for personal accounts. Business accounts will be charged a fee of $35 for stop payment transactions.