Money Market Savings Account
A Money Market account is a savings account with the benefits of earning dividends while still having easy access to your money when you need it.
Money Market accounts are a great option if you are aiming to maintain or grow substantial liquid assets without the risk of losing principal all while earning a competitive market rate.
Not only do these accounts feature competitive rates, they also come with the peace of mind that your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 per share account by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Access, security and great rates ACPU's tiered Money Market accounts have it all.
- Minimum opening deposit: $2,500
- Minimum balance to earn dividends: $2,500
- Highly competitive dividend rates
- Monthly service charge: $10
Service Charge may be waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $2,500 or more
- Dividends compounded and credited to your account monthly
- Manage your account online 24/7 through Internet Branch and Mobile Branch
- Account transfer and withdrawal limitations apply
Make saving money easy by signing up for payroll deduction or setting up an automatic transfer using APCU's Internet Branch.
For more information or help opening your account, visit one of our convenient branch locations or call (800) 849-8431.