Member Benefits Checking Account
APCU’s Member Benefits Checking Account isn’t your average checking account. It offers all the usual bells and whistles you’d expect from a checking account and more!
- Earn interest on the money in your account (view rates)
- No monthly service fee* if:
- You make 15 electronic transactions per month and enroll in eStatements or
- You have a combined relationship balance of $20,000 or more (including deposits and loans) at APCU
- Manage your APCU accounts 24/7 through APCU’s:
- Mobile Branch**
- Internet Branch**
- KeyTeller Automated Telephone System
- Access to over 30,000 ATMS with your APCU VISA® Debit Card / ATM Card
- Four (4) free ATM withdrawals per month at non-APCU ATMs***
- eStatements option
- Access to great, money-saving discounts through BaZing!†
* There is a $5.49 monthly service fee if you do not make 15 electronic transactions per month and are not enrolled in eStatements or if you do not have a combined relationship balance of $20,000 or more (including deposits and loans) with APCU.
**A working Internet connection is required for use. APCU does not charge you a fee for using this service. However, charges from your wireless carrier or internet service provider may apply.
***After first four (4) withdrawals, a $1.50 per transaction fee will apply. Other fees may be assessed at ATMs owned by financial institutions other than APCU.
†Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals
Compare APCU’s Checking Account Options
You'll automatically earn ScoreCard Reward Points toward great rewards like travel and brand name merchandise every time you use your APCU VISA Debit Card for a signature-based transaction. There's no extra effort required!
If you're already a member, click here to open an APCU Member Benefits Checking Account.
If you aren't yet a member, it's easy to join! Learn how to become a member.
For more information, or help opening your account, visit one of our convenient branch locations or call (800) 849-8431.
See current rates and fees.