Member Advantage Checking Account
Are you looking for a straight-forward, easy-to-understand checking account? If so, APCU’s Member Advantage Checking Account is for you! It comes with convenient access, low fees, and competitive interest rates designed to help you reach your financial goals faster.
- Minimum opening deposit: $5
- Minimum balance to earn interest: $1
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- No monthly service fee* if:
- Account holders are up to 24 years of age and a full-time student or
- Accounts have a minimum daily balance of $500 or more or
- Accounts have an aggregate $100 or more direct deposit to their APCU checking account
- Manage your APCU accounts 24/7 through APCU’s:
- Mobile Branch**
- Internet Branch**
- KeyTeller Automated Telephone System
- Access to more than 70,000 ATMS with your APCU Visa® Debit Card / ATM Card
- Four (4) free ATM withdrawals per month at non-APCU ATMs***
- eStatements option
You'll automatically earn ScoreCard Reward Points toward great rewards like travel, cash back and brand name merchandise every time you use your APCU Visa Debit Card for a signature-based transaction. There's no extra effort required!
If you're already a member, click here to open an APCU Member Advantage Checking Account.
If you aren't yet a member, it's easy to join! Learn how to become a member.
For more information, or help opening your account, visit one of our convenient branch locations or call (800) 849-8431.
See current rates and fees.
* There is a $6.00 monthly service fee if: you are not a student 24 years of age or younger, if you do not maintain a balance of $500 or more in your APCU Member Advantage Checking Account, or if you do not have a $100 or more aggregate direct deposit to your Member Advantage Checking Account.
**A working Internet connection is required for use. APCU does not charge you a fee for using this service. However, charges from your wireless carrier or internet service provider may apply.
***After first four (4) withdrawals, a $1.50 per transaction fee will apply. Other fees may be assessed at ATMs owned by financial institutions other than APCU.