APCU has been making our team members and their families a priority since 1925. We look forward to doing the same for you!
We’re a purpose-driven company whose primary focus is on building relationships and serving our members. Our Mission is to help our members achieve financial success by providing exceptional products and service. We can only do this with a compassionate, talented and diverse group of individuals working within our credit union.
That’s where you come in! We want you to join our team of successful and skilled employees. APCU values your skills and is dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals with us.
- Fair pay recognizes meaningful contributions and skill growth
- Incentives and service awards acknowledge standout performance
- Credit union membership creates access to attractive financial services
- APCU provides employees and their families with comprehensive health insurance coverage including significantly subsidized premiums
- Generous time off policies allow freedom to relax and enjoy personal time
- Wellness efforts and an employee assistance program provide resources for healthy living
- A caring culture promotes a positive work experience
- Opportunities for volunteering strengthen our sense of community
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans encourage health and well-being
- Financial security advanced through life insurance and retirement plan funding (401(k) and pension plans)
- Flexible spending accounts allow pre-tax saving for medical and dependent care expenses
- Supplemental insurance coverage is available for financial support when faced with accidents, critical illness, and legal issues
- Our fast-growing organization ensures interesting work and new projects bring opportunities to learn and grow
- Training, coaching and reviews foster skill development
- Promotions from within give employees chances to shine
- Free parking + coffee service in each location saves money and adds convenience!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply Today!
Find Your New Career Today
At APCU, we‘re looking for potential employees who share our commitment to helping our member achieve financial success by providing exceptional products and service.
With over $2.6 billion in assets, APCU is the largest postal employees’ credit union in the United States. We are excited to be expanding our membership and reach. Help us create our next chapter. We need people with a passion for service and collaboration.
APCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Andrew Foust | Programmer
BS Mathematics - Georgia State University
Right after graduating from GSU in 2013, Andrew was hired by Associated Credit Union for the programming and math skills developed in college. In 2019, he joined Atlanta Postal Credit Union and has since enjoyed the friendly and personable work environment at APCU. Every day, Andrew uses the problem-solving and communication skills learned at GSU to work with co-workers as a team. He works to find and resolve any issues that occur, as well as develops solutions to enhance systems to perform as one of the top Credit Unions in Georgia. Andrew collaborates with team to support APCU’s ever-changing technical and digital infrastructure.
LaQuainda Brady | Assistant Vice President of Retail Operations
Business Administration - Herzing University
LaQuainda started her career in retail at Macy’s. She joined SunTrust as a Financial Services Representative where she opened accounts, served customers, and became the Head Teller. In 2005, she joined Human Services Employees (HSE) Credit Union and progressed to Operations Officer. In 2012, LaQuainda became an APCU employee and transferred to our risk management team as a Compliance Specialist. She was promoted to Branch Manager in 2014, and was promoted to Assistant Vice President of Retail Operations in 2020.
Blake Graham | Executive Vice President/Chief Lending Officer
BS Administrative Services, Business - Valdosta State
MA Management - University of Alabama
Blake started his career as a Member Service Representative at Southeastern Federal Credit Union. He moved to Georgia Credit Union Affiliates as a Compliance Specialist. Blake was recruited to be the Manager of Compliance and Business Development at Mutual Savings Credit Union. He rose to VP of Lending and Business Development at CGR Credit Union. He joined APCU in 2014 as the VP of Lending and was promoted to Chief Lending Officer in 2017. In 2020, Blake was promoted to Executive Vice President.