You are eligible to join if you are employed by or retired from one of the companies, organizations or associations listed below:
Membership is open to any family members who are related by blood, marriage or adoption to active or retired employees of our eligible companies, organizations or associations. This means spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and in-laws of eligible members are all welcome to join, too. Further, the employee or retiree you are related to or residing with need not be a member of the Credit Union in order for you to join.
A small deposit of $25 into a primary share account is your membership key that opens the door to all the financial services APCU has to offer however to take advantage of APCU's great Primary Share Account dividend rate, you will need to maintain a balance of at least $50 or more.
- The United States Postal Service or others who are paid by contract or salary under the authority of the Postmaster General
- National Rural Letter Carriers
- National League of Postmasters
- National Association of Retired Postal Inspectors
- Association of United States Postal Lessors
- Any legally chartered organization made up of postal employees
- Department of Human Services and other units, retirees of, and all Georgia state employees or retirees of any Georgia State agency, department, authority, bureau, board, commission, college, university, and elected officials
- Employees of the Federal government (civilian and military) who live within the State of Georgia
- Employees of Smith and Sons Food, Inc. and related companies and persons related by blood, adoption, or marriage to or living in the same household with a person within the common bond, and to the surviving spouses of deceased members
- Employees of Atlanta Postal Credit Union
- Any firm or business that has a business relationship with the Credit Union
- Residents of Bibb County Georgia
- City of Forsyth employees
- IBEW Local 613 members and employees of contractors currently working under a working agreement with IBEW Local 613, retired members of IBEW Local 613, employees of IBEW Local 613, employees of the Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee, indentured apprentices currently enrolled in the JATC Program.
- Anyone working in the IBEW Local 613 building at 501 Pulliam Street, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bridge Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers Union Local #387
- Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Service Technicians Local Union 72
- Operative Plasterers' and Cement Masons' Union Local 148
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Local 1644
- Members of Christian Churches Credit Union
- Atlanta Graphic Communications Local Union 148
- 1st American Appraisals
- 4 Spine
- ADVO System, Inc.
- Alexander Gallo Holdings LLC
- Association of Conflict Resolution
- AstenJohnson, Inc. (formerly Atlanta Wire Works, Inc.; Drytex, Inc. and Atlanta Felt Company, Inc.) who work in Clayton County, Georgia
- AV Data Systems, Inc.
- Best Net Solutions
- Bill Rogers Engineering, Inc.
- D&E The Power Group
- Dig It Tees
- East-West Express
- Enterprise Car Sales of Atlanta
- Freeman Forms and Supplies, Inc.
- Georgia Central Credit Union
- Georgia Credit Union Affiliates
- Hampton Inn, Downtown Atlanta
- Hands on Atlanta
- Jack Nadel, Inc. of Atlanta, Georgia
- Jackson Oats Shaw Commercial Real Estate
- Lawrence Printing
- Manufactured Assemblies Corporation workers employed in Georgia
- MOMA Architecture, Inc.
- Morris Hardwick Schneider AKA Land Castle Titles
- Peer 1 Internet Infrastructure Solution
- Rexam Beverage Can (formerly American Can Company) of Forest Park, Georgia
- Southeast Bankcard Association
- Thompson, O’Brien, Kemp and Nasuti
- Tap It Inc.
- Top Turf
- Ultima Realty
At APCU, once you are a member, you are always a member so you can keep all of your membership benefits even if you change employers, retire, or relocate.
Click Here for more information.