Buying a home may be the biggest purchase of your life! You can trust APCU to make it easy with first-class service. We also offer refinancing, second mortgages, and home equity lines of credit to help you make the most of home ownership.
Whether it's your first home purchase or the first one you've purchased in a while, APCU makes the home-buying process understandable and affordable. We offer a variety of flexible mortgage options at competitive rates to meet your needs.
- Fixed rate mortgages
- FHA mortgages *APCU partners with a third party company to assist members in obtaining FHA loans.
- VA mortgages *APCU partners with a third party company to assist members in obtaining FHA VA loans.
- Terms between 10 and 30 years
- No pre-payment penalty on any mortgage loan
An FHA mortgage is a loan insured by the Federal Housing Authority. It allows you to borrow more of the purchase price/appraisal value so you'll have a smaller down payment requirement.
A VA mortgage is a loan insured by the Veterans' Administration. VA loans allow qualified veterans to purchase or refinance a home with no down payment required.
*APCU partners with a third party company to assist members in obtaining FHA and VA loans.
Want to lower your interest rate, change the terms of your loan, or combine two current mortgage loans into one? APCU offers mortgage refinancing (including VA mortgages).
You can use your house as collateral for another loan. A second mortgage can be used for a variety of purposes, including debt consolidation, educational expenses, home improvements, and more.
A home equity line of credit allows you to borrow against your home's value with maximum flexibility in terms of receiving funds and how and when to spend your money.
- Borrow as much as you need from your approved line, when you need it
- Access funds by writing a check or using your VISA Platinum Credit Card
- Make payments only on what you borrow
Click here to Apply Today!
Check out our low Mortgage Rates.
Contact a Mortgage Loan Officer.
Not an APCU member yet? Find out if you're eligible to join!
For more information or assistance, visit one of our convenient branch locations or call (800) 849-8431.