Secondary Savings Accounts
No matter what you’re saving for, APCU wants to help. With a Secondary Savings Account, saving for a particular item/event has never been easier. Simply open a Secondary Savings Account under your existing member number and start putting money away for your special need.
You can open as many Secondary Savings Accounts as you desire. Plus, you can even customize the name of the Secondary Savings Account(s) [up to 15 characters]. Example: Honeymoon, Emergency Fund, Tax Expenses, etc.
- Minimum opening deposit: $1
- Minimum balance to earn dividends: $50
- Highly competitive dividend rates.
- Dividends compounded and credited to your account quarterly.
- No limit on deposits.
- Payroll deduction and direct deposit available.
- Transaction limitation apply. Refer to APCU's Membership Booklet for details.
- Manage your account online 24/7 through Internet Branch and Mobile Branch.
To open a Secondary Savings Account, you must first have a Primary Savings (Share) Account.
Not an APCU member yet? Find out if you're eligible to join!
For more information or help opening your account, visit one of our convenient branch locations or call (800) 849-8431.