At APCU, we believe in treating both our members and employees as a priority. We're looking for potential employees who share our commitment to helping our member achieve financial success by providing exceptional products and service.
With over $2.0 billion in assets, we are the largest postal employees' credit union in the United States. We offer generous benefits, including: competitive salary, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), vacation, and sick leave. APCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Member Service Representative II (Teller) – Duluth, GA
- Member Service Representative II (Teller) – Atlanta, GA (IBEW)
- Member Service Representative II (Teller) – Atlanta, GA (NDC)
- Enterprise Risk Management Analyst – Atlanta, GA
- Systems Administrator – Atlanta, GA
- Consumer Loan Manager – Atlanta, GA
- Switchboard Operator – Atlanta, GA
- Travel Member Service Representative II – Atlanta, GA
- Consumer Loan Sales Manager – Atlanta, GA
- Member Service Representative I – Atlanta, GA
- Call Center Representative – Atlanta, GA
Click here to print out an employment application or pick up an application at APCU's Main Office, located at: 3900 Crown Road, Atlanta, GA 30380-0001. You can also call us at (800) 849-8431 to request one be mailed to you.
Completed applications, resumes, and cover letters must be submitted to our Human Resources Department.
- Email: HR@apcu.com
- Fax: (404) 763-5122
- Mail: APCU, Attn: HR Department, 400 Tradeport Blvd., Suite 401, Atlanta, GA 30354
When submitting an application, it is important that you specify the position for which you are applying. Positions remain open until filled.